Spacious two story restaurant,gleaming dark wood accent saffron colored walls and exposed brick.
- Visit us on
From the West / Rockland County
I-87 East over the Tappan Zee Bridge
- Exit 9 immediately follows the toll plaza on your right
- turn left on to Broadway / Route 9 South (1.8 MILES)
- Turn right on to Main Street, travel down the hill to the end,
(train station) turn right onto Astor Street and continue over
the bridge crossing the railroad tracks.
- We are the first brick building(stand alone in the parking
-lot) on the right as you come down the ramp
- Parking is free for restaurant patrons inside the parking lot.
Any numbered spots are paid MTA spots
4 West Main Street,
Ph : 914-591-5500
Fax : 914-591-3302
All Rights Reserved CHUTNEY MASALA ©2012 Site designed and maintained by MiMa Designs